At Bowling Green State University, we require our students to have health insurance.
BGSU is partnering with Aetna Student Health to bring our students an excellent health plan with resonable rates. The 2016/2017 policy information will be forthcoming.
You may review the policy information available thus far on our website and at www.aetnastudentheatlh.com
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
International Students that are registered for Fall 2016 classes have access to the online enrollment process beginning through your MyBGSU account
- Log into your MyBGSU
- Click on the Student tab on the upper right hand side
- Select Financials within the drop down menu after clicking on the Student tab
- The Student Insurance Requirment link is
located under the Financials tab
- Read and follow
steps to enroll
- Once successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation page. Print this for your records.
- Please email us if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may choose to enroll into the health insurance plan for Fall 2016 only, or you may choose to enroll into the plan for the full year.
BGSU is partnering with Aetna Student Health for the 2016/2017 policy year.
The Aetna Student Health insurance plan is customized to offer the best coverage for our students at a fair price. For more information regarding the plan details and benefits please go to Aetna Student Health (type in BGSU as your school) or contact the Student Insurance Office by calling 419-372-7495 or emailing us at email@example.com.
All International Students, regardless of credit hours, are required
by the University to enroll into the BGSU/Aetna Student Health plan,
with the exception of those with approved coverage provided by their
government embassy, or approved coverage provided by a U.S. based
employer. Students who have coverage through approved policies will
need to contact the Student Insurance Office, and submit their health
insurance card, their student ID and health insurance policy
information prior to the deadline of August 15,2016 in order to
complete a waiver.
Newly arriving International students must complete the health insurance requirement and health screening requirement at their scheduled New Student Orientation.
Thank you and best wishes for the upcoming academic year.