TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP
$2,000 - renewable
- Transfer applicants must have a cumulative college gpa (all college course work will be included) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale and demonstrate financial need based on a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarship is renewable for one additional academic year if terms and conditions are met. See below for details.
- Scholarship is available for new incoming transfer students from two and four year accredited institutions.
- Student must be enrolled full time at BGSU and complete a total of 30 semester hours in one academic year (fall, spring and summer terms included) to use the scholarship award.
- Scholarship may be available for incoming new spring semester transfer students if funds are available and other terms and conditions are met.
- Complete a total of 30 semester hours in one academic year.
- Earn a cumulative BGSU gpa of 3.0 or above.
- Must continue full time enrollment at BGSU. Scholarship may not be maintained if leave from school is taken.
- Continue to demonstrate financial need.