TRANSFER OPPORTUNITY SCHOLARSHIP
$2,000 - renewable
- Transfer applicants must have a cumulative college gpa (all college course work will be included) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale and demonstrate financial need based on a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarship is renewable for one additional academic year if terms and conditions are met. See below for details.
- Scholarship is available for new incoming transfer students from two and four year accredited institutions.
- Student must be enrolled full time at BGSU and complete a total of 30 semester hours in one academic year (fall, spring and summer terms included) to use the scholarship award.
- Scholarship may be available for incoming new spring semester transfer students if funds are available and other terms and conditions are met.
Deadlines: Fall applicants must apply by July 15 and spring
applicants must apply by December 15 to be considered.
- Complete a total of 30 semester hours in one academic year.
- Earn a cumulative BGSU gpa of 3.0 or above.
- Must continue full time enrollment at BGSU. Scholarship may not be maintained if leave from school is taken.
- Continue to demonstrate financial need.
Select scholarships are available to new transfer students from the Office of Admissions and Nontraditional & Transfer Student Services. Transfer students are also encouraged to use the Searchable Scholarship Guide to view scholarship opportunities available to them.
BG SUCCESS SCHOLARSHIP
This renewable scholarship provides one-half off the nonresident fee and is currently valued at $3,768 per year ($1,884 fall semester / $1,884 spring semester). This scholarship is awarded automatically for fall semester to students who meet the criteria and apply by July 15. The deadline for students applying for spring semester is December 15.