La Comunidad, provides cultural and academic programming for undergraduate Spanish majors and minors, and other students interested in the Spanish-speaking world. The community encourages students in their Spanish communication outside the classroom. The cultural activities round out the student's experience with the language. Spanish language and culture immersion in a co-ed residential setting.
Statistics and Information
- 20 students; a small community
- Live in Kohl Hall
- All residents, including requested roommates, must be members
- New and current students welcome
- Fees: All Students - $100 per semester
- For more details visit the La Comunidad website or call 419-372-3580.