College of Education and Human Development Living Community
Join the College of Education & Human Development McDonald Hall Living Community! This living community is the vision of the dean, Brad Colwell, and is open to all Education & Human Development students. This living community is exclusive to McDonald Hall and will provide students with opportunities to connect and be supported throughout their living community experience. There is no application to complete, just simply select McDonald Hall as your housing preference, be sure that you are an EDHD major (check here: http://www.bgsu.edu/education-and-human-development/degree-programs.html) and make your initial $200 housing payment. There is no cost to be a part of this living community.
Statistics and Information
- Located in McDonald Hall.
- Freshman and upperclass students.
- No cost to participate.
- On-site academic advising and counseling in the residence hall.
- Mentoring from College of Education & Human Development faculty.
- Programming to promote your success in college including sessions on study skills, time management, stress workshops and more! Participate in funded, annual trips to Chicago or Stratford.
- For more information, contact Rick Clark, Recruitment and Retention Associate in the College of Education & Human Development, at email@example.com.