Dance, art, theatre, music, creative writing—if those pursuits interest you as a profession or an avocation, the Arts Village will be an extraordinary learning community for you. Open to students in any major, the Arts Village involves exploring all aspects of the arts and sharing views with one another and faculty of various disciplines. The community offers on-site classes specifically geared toward art students, collaborative projects, activities and social events.
Statistics and Information
- 150 students with various majors, all with a real interest in the arts and a strong desire to succeed and be evolved
- Live in Kreischer Compton Hall
- All residents, including requested roommates, must be members
- Fees: First Year - $225 per semester
Second Year - $190 per semester
Third & Fourth Year - $125 per semester
- For more details visit the Arts Village website or call 419-372-4587.