Dance, art, theatre, music, creative writing— as a profession or an avocation, the Arts Village is an extraordinary learning community for students. The community offers on-site classes specifically geared toward art students, collaborative projects, activities and social events.
Open to students in any major, the Arts Village involves exploring all aspects of the arts and sharing views with one another and faculty of various disciplines.
- Collaboration between students of all disciplines
- Space for community engagement and creative development/exploration
Statistics and Information:
- All undergraduate students
- Location (and hall to live in): Kreischer Compton Hall
- 150 students with various majors, all with a real interest in the arts and a strong desire to succeed and be evolved
- All residents, including requested roommates, must be members
- First Year - $225 per semester
- Second Year - $190 per semester
- Third and Fourth Year - $125 per semester
For more details visit the Arts Village website or call 419-372-4587.