Human Subjects Review Board (HSRB)
The Human Subjects Review Board (HSRB) is the administrative and
decision-making body having responsibility for review and approval of
research involving human subjects. Before any research involving human
subjects can be initiated it must have received HSRB review and
approval. The activities of the HSRB are administered by the Office of
Research Compliance (ORC).
The office has relocated to 292 Hayes Hall.
- HSRB FAQs
- HSRB Training Information
- HSRB Meeting Schedule
- HSRB Members
- HSRB Procedures
- Regulatory Policy Statements
- IRBNet Registration
- Submitting Continuing Review/Project Closure
- Submitting a New Project
- Making Revisions to Seek Final Approval
- Amending an Approved Project
Who can I contact if I have a question about the use of humans as research subjects?