Human Subjects Review Board (HSRB)
The Human Subjects Review Board (HSRB) is the administrative and decision-making body having responsibility for review and approval of research involving human subjects. Before any research involving human subjects can be initiated it must have received HSRB review and approval. The activities of the HSRB are administered by the Office of Research Compliance (ORC). The office will be relocating to 279 Hayes Hall January, 25th 2016.
- HSRB FAQs
- HSRB Training Information
- HSRB Meeting Schedule
- HSRB Members
- HSRB Procedures
- Regulatory Policy Statements
- IRBNet Registration
- Submitting Continuing Review/Project Closure
- Submitting a New Project
- Making Revisions to Seek Final Approval
- Amending an Approved Project
Who can I contact if I have a question about the use of humans as research subjects?