WellAware is BGSU’s faculty and staff, current and retired, health and wellness program. Employee wellness is promoted through coordinated campus efforts on wellness and health education, programs, and health screenings at BGSU. Possible as a result of a generous grant from Medical Mutual, activities are supported and administered by the Department of Recreation and Wellness, the Office of Human Resources, and the Division of Student Affairs.
Faculty and Staff: Register for Programs
Register Online for upcoming classes and events.
Click here to view more information on HealthTrip!
Falcon Health Center Open House
Thursday, October 9, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Community members and employees are encouraged to attend.
- Falcon Health Center Tour (Featuring ReadyCare & Draw Center services)
- DermaScan Screenig and Blood Pressure Checks
- Pharmacy Meet & Greet, Giveaways and Fitbit® Raffle
- Flu Vaccines: BGSU Faculty/Staff - Bring insurance card; Wood County Employees - Bring photo ID and verification form (download from employee website)
- Primary Care Physician - Making the most of your visit! (Dr. Espinoza and medical students)
- Skin Health - What to Look For! (The Cancer Care Center - Barb Chapman, RN, BSN)
- Below the Knees - Foot and Lower Leg Care (Wound Healing Center - Marsha Briscoe, RN, CHRN)
- Healthy Lunch Options - Eat This, Not That! and Vegication (Wood County Hospital Wellness Department)
Parking is limited. Walking and carpooling is strongly encouraged.