The Forrest Creason Golf Course, located in Bowling Green, Ohio, is easily considered one of the best manicured courses in Northwest Ohio. This semi-private course is offered to the public, as well as all BGSU students, and features a complete irrigation system and several white silica sand traps. Strategically positioned water hazards and newly renovated bunkers challenge the shot making abilities of even the best of players. However, with four sets of tees Forrest Creason remains playable regardless of skill level.
Without question one of the most talked about aspects of a round of golf at Forrest Creason are the views. Set among the athletic facilities of Bowling Green State University (Doyt Perry Stadium, Sebo Athletic Center, Meserve Softball Field, Keefe Tennis Courts, Stellar Baseball Field, Cochrane Soccer Field, and the BGSU Ice Arena) Forrest Creason offers a unique palate of natural beauty and iconic features.
Forrest Creason Golf Course features many incentives for getting in the game. A few include:
Blue Tees - 6,497 yards
White Tees - 6,139 yards
Gold Tees - 5,381 yards
Red Tees - 5,018 yards
Golfers are responsible for all damage or injury caused by their
USGA rules govern all play except where the following Local Rules prevail.
1. Out of bounds: White stakes left side of No. 4 and No. 9; Outside
golf course property as defined by roads and fences; Ball parks off of
No. 14 and 16.
2. WATER HAZARDS are defined by yellow stakes and lines. Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes and lines.
3. LATERAL HAZARDS are defined by red and stakes lines.
4. Please keep all carts out of natural grass areas and 30 ft. from greens and tees.
5. Proper golf attire is required at all times.
6. If lightening is in the area, all play shall cease.
7. Coolers are not permitted on the golf course.
8. No alcoholic beverages may be brought on premises as per Ohio Revised Code 4301.62
- All golfers, members included, must pay entry fees for special tournaments and outings.
- BGSU students must present current validation and picture ID for student rates.
- Alcoholic beverages must be purchased on the premises.
- Coolers are not permitted on the course.
- Tee times can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Must be 18 to rent a riding cart.
- League play: Monday - Thursday
- League rate: