Human Relations Commission
What is the HRC?
The Human Relations Commission (HRC) is a group of faculty, staff, and students appointed to respond to human relations concerns at Bowling Green State University. It is the duty of the HRC to serve as the morally principled advocate for the interpersonal relationships essential to the University’s achievement of its objectives of conserving, disseminating, and advancing learning.
The Human Relations Commission seeks to promote an atmosphere which will ensure all members of the university community receive fair treatment, as well as equal educational and professional opportunities. The HRC approach is both proactive and reactive. The Commission sponsors programs that help to create an awareness conducive to good human relations on campus, and assists individuals in remedying human rights violations.
Information for 2011 B!G on Respect Video Contest
- Video Submissions due by 12.00noon, April 4th, 2011
- Download Voice and Video Release Form, complete, and include with video contest submissions
- Only original works accepted -- No copyrighted material (e.g., music, videos, pictures, and/or animation) allowed
- Music with copyrights permission for BGSU educational projects can be found on music.wbgu.org (web page accessible on BGSU computer workstations only)
- Contest winners will be announced April 13th, 2011