Classified Staff Council
2012-2013 Classified Staff Team Award Winner
Administrative Offices of the College of Arts and Sciences
Connie Allison, Chris Bloomfield, Amy Davidson, Mary Hitt,
Antoinette Jacobs, Megan Lucy, Nancy Martin
CLASSIFIED STAFF COUNCIL TEAM AWARD
Purpose of Award
The Classified Staff Council Team Award (CSCTA) recognizes and applauds classified employees who, as a group of individuals within a classified staff area, work as a team and whose collective efforts benefit students, units, departments, areas, and the university community as well as encouraging and promoting excellence within the workplace.
Faculty, students, classified and administrative staff may nominate any group of two or more permanent part-time or full-time classified employees who work together on a daily basis. The recipients of the CSCTA will share a $1,500 award and a commemorative plaque. The award recipients will also have a group picture taken which will then be displayed on a permanent plaque which is located in the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
Nominees and recipients of the CSCTA are recognized at the annual Classified Staff Awards Ceremony, which will be held on Wednesday, May 22, 2013, in 101 Olscamp Hall. Doors open at 10:45 a.m., program begins at 11:00 a.m., light lunch provided.
- The CSCTA will recognize criteria requirements for January 2012-December 2012.
- Nominees must be permanent part-time and/or full-time BGSU classified employees who work together on a daily basis.
- Someone who is nominated and then retires is still eligible.
- If a CSCTA committee member is nominated for the Team Award, that member is ineligible from serving in the selection process.
- Teams who have won in previous years may win again after five (5) years have passed. Those who won from the academic year 2006-07 and prior are currently eligible to win the Team Award again. From the academic year 2007-08 to today, teams who have already won need to complete a five year wait period before they may win again.
- A list of previous winners and years awarded can be viewed below
- Up to three letters of support will be accepted for each nomination submitted. The CSCTA will not consider additional letters of support after receipt of the first three letters.
- Nomination forms and letters of support will not be accepted after the deadline date.
The deadline to submit nomination forms and letters of support is Monday, April 15, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. Nomination forms and letters of support received after the deadline will not be considered.
Nomination forms and letters of support can be submitted by delivering or mailing them to Terry Carver, CSCTA Chair, Department of Recreation and Wellness, 130 Perry Field House, or by emailing them to Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous award recipients include:
|2011-2012||Student Financial Aid Counselors|
|2010-2011||Admissions Processing Staff|
|2009-2010||College of Business Administration Office of Support Services|
|Parking & Traffic|
|Bursar Office Supervisors|
|School of Family & Consumer Sciences Staff|
|Libraries & Learning Res., Access Services Staff|
|Harshman Custodial Staff|
|Registration & Records Staff|
|English Department Staff|