Friday Night Lights is a group of student volunteers dedicated to helping BGSU conserve energy by turning off lights in academic buildings on Friday nights.
In addition to helping to conserve energy and save money, members have the opportunity to earn service hours that may be able to be applied to other groups, fraternities, sororities, etc.
Savings for the University
- In the 2010-2011 school year, $25,000 was saved
- In the 2011-2012 school year, $17,000 was saved
- In the 2012-2013 school year, $10,500 was saved
- So far, FNL has saved $52,500 for the University.
Meeting Time & Place:
- Every Friday at 6:30PM on the 2nd Floor of the Student Union by the entrance to the Theater.
- Meetings start at 6:30, lights start going out at 6:45, and work is usually completed by 7:30.
- We have volunteer service verification forms to give to professors, organization leader, etc.
- New members are always welcome!
For more information, contact: