Office of Service-Learning
South Bronx Study Away Engagement Experience
|International Service Organizations||Service/Volunteer Opportunities||Funding Opportunities|
|Alternative Break Immersion Trips||Volunteer Resources||United Way Americorps|
THE SOUTH BRONX STUDY AWAY ENGAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
DATES AND COSTS
Dates: This engagement experience occurs over Fall Break in early October each fall semester. In 2009, the dates will be October 8th – 12th.
Cost: $250. Cost subject to change. This can be paid in cash to the instructors. Checks can be made payable to UCF. This cost does not include tuition.
• Bill Thompson, Director of the UCF and Engagement Experience Director, at email@example.com or 419-494-8878
• Gordon Ricketts, Director of the Arts Village and Engagement Experience Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-372-0558
For further information:
• See links below.
• Email Rachael Sample, Values in Action Immersion Service Trips Coordinator, at email@example.com
• The South Bronx Study-Away Engagement Experience: Overview and Opportunities Available (.doc)
• Syllabus (.doc)
• Sample Schedule (.doc)
• FAQs (.doc)
• South Bronx Textbook (this will be posted shortly)