Office of Service-Learning
For Graduate Students
IARSLCE Graduate Student Network
International Association for Research on Service-learning and Community Engagement.
Graduate students are invited to join the IARSLCE Graduate Student Network (Network). The purpose of the Network is to facilitate national and international connections among graduate students and scholars across service-learning and community engagement, as well as to support the professional development of graduate students through scholarship and workshop opportunities.
IARSLCE Membership Privileges for GRADUATE STUDENTS include:
- Access to IARSLCE Graduate Student Network Listserv for networking, sharing research, and announcements (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to join). We are offering unrestricted access until March 1, 2008 with it becoming members only after this date.
- Access to IARSLCE members only website.
- Eligible to attend the Emerging Engagement Scholars Workshop at the 2008 International Research Conference.
- Eligible for scholarship to attend IRCSLCE (the Association's conference).
- Eligible to apply for Graduate Student Dissertation Research Award.
- Invitation to Graduate Student Reception at the conference Association membership is $50 U.S. annually for students ($80 U.S. for non-students).
Emily Janke, IARSLCE Board member and graduate student at Pennsylvania State University, is chairing the Network. For more information, please contact her at email@example.com.
Graduate Student Resources