Office of Service-Learning
Volunteer & Community Partnership Fair
Each fall community partners and non-profit agencies are invited to campus to share with the BGSU campus the variety of volunteer, internship, and employment opportunities available. If you are looking for a simple one stop shop for these type of opportunities, then look no further. The Volunteer and Community Partnership Fair is the place.
The next fair will take place on Thursday, September 5th, 2013.
View Our Booklet of Community Agencies!
In the mean time, check out the booklet from last year's VCPF here. It lists all the non-profits who participated last year, along with their contact information and descriptions of their organizations.
Any more questions?
Please feel free to contact us!
Office of Service-Learning:
419-372-9865 or you can stop by the office, 315 University Hall
Thank You to all the agencies that participated in 2012!
- 1Matters - Tent City
- The Ability Center
- ACLU of Ohio
- Adelante, The Latino Resource Center
- AIDS Resource Center Ohio
- Aurora Project, Inc.
- Baskets of Care Inc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwestern Ohio
- Bittersweet Farms
- Black Swamp Conservancy
- Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce
- Bowling Green Pregnancy Center
- The Canaan Outreach Center
- Camp Courageous, Inc.
- Cancer Connection of Northwest Ohio, Inc.
- Cherry Street Mission Ministries
- Children's Rights Council
- The Cocoon Shelter
- Collingwood Arts Center
- Diocese of Toledo Inclusive Catholic Education Task Force
- Downtown Bowling Green
- East Toledo Family Center Volunteer Coaches Education
- Epilepsy Center of Northwest Ohio
- Family House Homeless Shelter
- Food for Thought
- Foundation for Life / SEAL Team
- Girl Scouts of Western Ohio
- The Giving Store at Glenwood Lutheran Church
- Heartland Hospice
- ICY Toledo (Inner City Youth)
- Imagination Station
- The Josh Project, Inc.
- Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Lucas County CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) for abused children
- Lutheran Homes Society Housing and Community Services
- Metroparks of the Toledo Area
- Missionaries for a Time
- Nightingales Harvest
- ODNR Wildlife
- Odyssey Hospice
- Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
- One Village Council
- Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices
- The Padua Center
- The SAAFE Center
- Salvation Army Social Services
- SETGO Program
- Special Olympics Toledo Public
- Toledo Area Ministries
- Toledo Day Nursery
- Toledo NW Ohio Food Bank
- Toledo's PET Bull Project
- United Way of Greater Toledo Volunteer Center
- The Victory Center
- Waterford at Levis Commons
- Wood County Committee on Aging, Inc
- Wood County Educational Service Center - Community Learning Centers
- Wood County Humane Society
- Wood County Park District
- Wood Lane - Wood County Board of DD
- Wood Lane Residential Services