Division of Student Affairs
Recreation and Wellness Advisory Board
To review and make appropriate recommendations regarding policies and procedures pertaining to the Bowling Green Recreational Sports program including, but not limited to programs, operations, facilities, and the annual budget.
- Recommend changes to BGSU recreation programs, operations, facilities (Ice Arena, Student Recreation Center, Golf Course, and Perry Field House), and budget.
- Shall consist of a variety of representation throughout the BGSU community, including faculty, staff, undergraduate students, and graduate students;
- One undergraduate student appointed by the Undergraduate Student Government to a one-year term;
- One graduate student appointed by the Graduate Student Senate to a one-year term;
- One student appointed by the Resident Student Association to a one-year term;
- Preference will be given to regular users and/or members of Recreational Sports facilities and programs.
Chair shall be appointed by the Senior Associate Vice President for Student Affairs.
All meetings shall be conducted within the framework of BGSU’s core values of respect and cooperation.
All members shall have equal voting rights.
The Recreation and Wellness Advisory Board reports to the Vice President for Student Affairs.