Division of Student Affairs
Student Affairs Information Technology Committee
To assess information technology needs within the Division of Student Affairs.
- Plan strategies and initiatives for divisional technology needs;
- Work in partnership with ITS to address technology needs;
- Keep abreast of university information technology developments to assist with division planning;
- Inform division staff members about electronic services offered throughout BGSU.
- Shall consist of those departmental representatives with responsibility for technology.
Chair shall be appointed by the Senior Associate Vice President for Student Affairs.
All meetings shall be conducted within the framework of BGSU’s core values of respect and cooperation.
All members shall have equal voting rights.
The Student Affairs Information Technology Committee reports to the Vice President for Student Affairs.