The Purchasing Department is the official University Contracting Agent. Purchasing and ultimately General Counsel should review all contracts according to bid thresholds: $25,000 for goods and $50,000 for services. If in doubt, assume the contract is for “goods” and contact Purchasing for assistance.
- The Student Affairs Division Contract Approval Process uses the Contract Approval Short-Form for contracts involving payments of $2,500 or less.
- The Student Affairs Division Contract Approval Process uses the Contract Approval Long Form for contracts involving payments greater than $2,500.
- ALL contracts and leases must be reviewed by the Director/Dean of the respective area. The Director/Dean will then ensure the contract is processed for approval in the appropriate manner, depending on the type of contract.
- For Student Organizations, refer to the OCA website:
- Student Organization Treasurer’s Manual
- Contract template
For those departments requesting graduate assistantship contracts and tuition waivers, visit the Graduate Assistantship Contracts and Tuition Waiver Request website in the Graduate College.
To request an administrative contract, download and complete the Administrative Staff Contract Request Form.