Division of Student Affairs
Student Affairs Facilities Committee
To enhance student affairs facilities through effective planning, programming and cost analysis, renovation and construction, and maintenance.
- Recommend division-wide facilities and operations planning;
- Collaborate across the division and within BGSU to ensure effective and efficient maintenance and facility requests.
- Shall consist of those departmental representatives with responsibility for facilities and/or operations.
- Director of Student Affairs Budgets
- Assistant Vice President for Facilities, or designee
Chair shall be appointed by the Senior Associate Vice President for Student Affairs.
All meetings shall be conducted within the framework of BGSU’s core values of respect and cooperation.
All members shall have equal voting rights.
The Student Affairs Facilities Committee reports to the Vice President for Student Affairs.