Division of Student Affairs
Student Affairs Assessment Committee
To systematically collect, review, and use information about the effectiveness of the services and programs provided by each unit comprising the Division of Student Affairs for the purpose of improving student learning and development. For more information about Student Affairs Assessment and Planning, visit the Student Affairs Planning and Assessment website.
- Use data to improve student learning and development;
- Assist department in implementing strategies for continuous improvement;
- Utilize data to effectively assess student learning outcomes.
- Shall consist of Student Affairs staff members responsible for departmental assessment and research.
- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs.
The chair shall be appointed by the Senior Associate Vice President for Student Affairs.
All meetings shall be conducted within the framework of BGSU’s core values of respect and cooperation.
All members shall have equal voting rights.
The Student Affairs Assessment Committee reports to the Vice President for Student Affairs.