We extend congratulations to Gordy Heminger Interim Associate Director of Residence Life and Director of Greek Affairs and Bryan Cavins, Associate Director of Recreational Sports, on their Best of BG Award! The BG Best Award recognizes administrative staff members who have demonstrated one or more of the following criteria during the past year of service:
- Implemented a new idea or program to benefit the BGSU learning community
- Improved the quality of programs and/or services on the BGSU campus (Main or Firelands)
- Shown an outstanding commitment to BGSU by their voluntary involvement in campus/community activities
- Provided excellent customer service to the BGSU community
- Demonstrated exemplary commitment to the core values of BGSU
- In any one year, awards may be given to a maximum of six individuals
The awards were given at the Administrative Council Annual BG Best Awards Reception on April 9th. Congratulations Gordy and Bryan!