2009 Staff Development Conference
The Student Affairs Staff Development Committee asks you to hold the date Thursday, January 8 from 8:15am-2pm for our annual Staff Development Conference.
This year’s program features a welcome address from President Carol A. Cartwright, keynote presentations from notable speakers, Kathy Cleveland Bull and Dr. Steve Cady, and a variety of interest sessions that are reflective of our conference theme. All employees and graduate assistants in the Division of Student Affairs are invited to participate in the conference. We are expecting a large group in light of our timely topic. Registration information will be sent later this month.
Do not miss our exciting lineup of staff development programs that are being offered throughout the year. Please refer to the event schedule from your e-mail notification for additional staff development opportunities.
- November 19: Resident Advisor Recruitment begins
- November 21: Sibs 'n' Kids Organizational Meeting -- Room 208 of the Bowen Thompson Student Union
- November 21: BGSU Falcons vs. Buffalo Bulls at the Doyt - 6pm - ORANGE OUT by BGSU Athletics
- December 5: Leadership Academy Proposals due
- December 12: Coffee Talk: The Legal Drinking Age: Myths, Facts & Consequences -- Room 315 of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union
- January 8, 2009: Staff Development Conference -- 101 Olscamp Hall