Centennial Academic Convocation
As members of the Bowling Green State University community, you are invited to be part of a "once-in-a-century" event when BGSU hosts its Centennial Academic Convocation on Tuesday, November 9, from 2:30-4pm in Anderson Arena.
- Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the date the city of Bowling Green was selected as the site for the new "normal school" in 1910.
- Join the pomp and circumstance of a historic academic ceremony.
- Enjoy the dynamic presentation of keynote speaker and best-selling author Ron Clark.
- Following the academic convocation, continue the celebration at a reception from 4-5:15pmin the Lenhart Grand Ballroom, Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
For more information about the BGSU Centennial, visit the BGSU Centennial website.
Important Dates :
- November 7-9: NASPA IV-E, Minneapolis, MN
- November 9: Centennial Convocation, 2:30-4pm, Anderson Arena
- November 10: Football vs. Miami
- November 24-26: Thanksgiving Break
- November 26: Football vs. Western MIchigan
- December 10: Centennial Celebration Concert, 7pm, BTSU