Resident Advisor Application Process
Be An RA!
Thank you for your interest in the 2014-2015 Resident Advisor position at BGSU. The application process starts in October of 2013 and will conclude in February of 2014. To begin the application process, please follow the timeline below:
Applicants must attend an Information Session. All candidates MUST attend one Information Session to apply for the RA position. Students, who do not attend an Information Session, will not have their applications considered. There are many sessions to choose from and all students can attend any session.
Harshman: Monday, October 28 from 7:00PM-8:00PM in the Harshman Community Room
Centennial: Tuesday, October 29 from 9:00PM-10:00PM in the Centennial Meeting Room
Founders: Monday, November 4 from 9:00PM-10:00PM in the 2nd Floor Lounge
McDonald: Tuesday, November 5 from 8:00PM-9:00PM on the McDonald Social Lounge
Falcon Heights: Monday, November 11 from 8:00PM-9:00PM in the Falcon Heights Meeting Room
Kohl: Tuesday, November 12 from 7:00PM-8:00PM in the Classroom 007
Kreischer Ashley Batchelder: Thursday, November 14 from 7:00PM-8:00PM in the KAB Activity Room
Kreischer Compton Darrow: Tuesday, November 19 from 7:00PM-8:00PM in the KAB Activity Room
Conklin North: Thursday, November 21 from 7:00PM-8:00PM in the 2nd Floor Lounge
Offenhauer: Monday, November 25 from 6:00PM-7:00PM in the West 11th Floor Lounge
Education Building: Monday, December 2 from 7:00PM-8:00PM in Room 115
Education Building: Tuesday, December 3 from 7:00PM-8:00PM in Room 115
- The RA Application will be available starting Monday, October 28 and will close on December 6, 2013 by 5:00PM. Submit an RA Application online at https://reslife.bgsu.edu/forms/ra-application.php
- Applicants will be emailed by Monday, January 6, 2014 to let them know if their application will be moved onto the next stage of the process.
- Applicants will sign up for a two-hour time slot in the Carousel Interview process. Interview times will be available online to sign up for from January 9 to January 13, 2014.
- Applicants will participate in one night of the Carousel Interview process (one, two-hour time slot) on Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014 from 5:00PM-10:00PM in the Ballroom of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union OR on Friday, Jan. 17 from 5:00PM-10:00PM in the Multipurpose Room of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
- Applicants will be emailed by Saturday, January 18, 2014 to let them know if their application will be moved on to the next stage of the process.
- Applicants will sign up for a one-hour time slot in the Final 2:1 Interview process. Interview times will be available online to sign up from 8:00AM to 5:00PM on January 20, 2014.
- Applicants will participate in one night of the Final 2:1 Interview process (one, one-hour time slot) on Thursday, January 23, 2014 from 5:00PM-10:00PM in 101 Olscamp OR on Friday, Jan. 24 from 5:00PM-10:00PM in 101 Olscamp.
- Applicants will be emailed with the status of their candidacy on Wednesday, February 12, 2014.
If you have any questions about the RA Application Process, please email us at BeAnRA@bgsu.edu. Thank you for your interest in the position!