Resident Advisor Application Process
Be a True Falcon, Be An RA
Thank you for your interest in the 2013-2014 Resident Advisor position at BGSU. The application process started in October of 2012 and will conclude in February of 2013. To complete the application process, please follow the timeline below.
Applicants must attend an Information Session. All candidates MUST attend one Information Session to apply for the RA position. Students, who do not attend an Information Session, will not have their applications considered. There are many sessions to choose from and all students can attend any session.
Kohl: Monday, Oct. 29 at 8:00PM in Classroom 005
Harshman: Tuesday, Oct. 30 at 8:00PM in the Harshman Community Room
McDonald: Monday, Nov. 5 at 6:30PM in Room 69
Centennial: Wednesday, Nov. 7 at 6:00PM in the Centennial Conference Room
Offenhauer: Thursday, Nov. 8 at 6:00PM in the Offenhauer West 11th Floor Lounge
Founders: Monday, Nov. 12 at 9:00PM in 2nd Floor Lounge
Conklin: Tuesday, Nov. 13 at 8:00PM in the Conklin 2nd Floor Lounge
Kreischer Compton Darrow: Thursday, Nov. 15 at 7:30PM in the KAB Activity Room
Falcon Heights: Tuesday, Nov. 27 at 8:00PM in the Falcon Heights Meeting Room
Kreischer Ashley Batchelder: Tuesday, Nov. 27 at 8:00PM in the KAB Activity Room
Olscamp: Monday, Dec. 3 at 7:00PM in Olscamp 111
Olscamp: Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 7:00PM in Olscamp 115
- Applicants must attend an Information Session.
- Submit RA Application online by 5:00PM on Dec. 12, 2012 to https://reslife.bgsu.edu/forms/ra-application.php. NEW DEADLINE! Applications are due Wednesday, December 12 by 5:00PM. Attention Safari users! Please DO NOT use the MOST updated version of Safari to submit your application. If you submitted your application via Safari already, please email BeAnRA@bgsu.edu to check if your application was received. Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.
- Applicants will be emailed by Friday, Jan. 4, 2013 to let them know if their application will be moved onto the next stage of the process.
- Applicants will sign up for a two-hour time slot in the Carousel Interview process from 8AM-5PM on Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013 in 309 of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
- Applicants will participate in one night of the Carousel Interview process (one, two-hour time slot) on Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013 from 5:00PM-10:00PM in the Ballroom of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union OR Friday, Jan. 18 from 5:00PM-10:00PM in 101 Olscamp.
- Applicants will be emailed by Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013 to let them know if their application will be moved onto the next stage of the process.
- Applicants will sign up for a one-hour time slot in the Final 2:1 Interview process from 8AM-5PM on Tuesday, Jan. 22 in 309 of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
- Applicants will participate in one night of the Final 2:1 Interview process (one, one-hour time slot) on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013 from 5:00PM-10:00PM in the Harshman Community Room OR on Friday, Jan. 25 from 5:00PM-10:00PM in the Harshman Community Room.
- Applicants will be emailed with the status of their candidacy on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2013.
If you have any questions about the RA Application Process, please email us at BeAnRA@bgsu.edu. Thank you for your interest in the position!