Fraternity and Sorority Life Housing
McDonald Hall Information Desk #:
Conklin North Information Desk #:
|Fraternity Housing | Sorority Housing|
Fraternity and sorority small group living facilities are located throughout the campus community. Approximately 30 chapters and more than 550 students reside in fraternity or sorority housing. Members may be eligible to move into these facilities after their first semester.
Members that live in chapter facilities enjoy:
- Opportunities for social interaction, personal development and shared responsibility;
- Home-away-from home atmosphere;
- Live-in staff members who answer questions and assist with academic, personal, and chapter issues;
- Amenities as provided in other campus residential facilities (e.g. laundry access, common area space, and cable/internet connection);
- Locations close to classes and campus activities; and
- Flexible housing options through single, double, and triple rooms.
♦University or chapter house meal plans required