Department of Recreation and Wellness
Stall Talk - Submission Guidelines
1. All information included in Stall Talk must meet the mission of the Wellness Connection, Student Health Service, the Division of Student Affairs and the University.
2. Priority will be given to student events and student organizations.
3. Submissions will be included as space permits.
4. Submissions can be no longer than 300 characters in length.
5. The Wellness Connection reserves the right to edit all submissions to fit the space available.
6. The deadlines for submissions are the 1st and 15th of each month for the next edition (i.e., submissions received by the 15th could be included in the issue published the 1st of the following month).
7. Submissions made by these deadlines will be considered for the next issue to be printed.
8. If you wish to have something appear more than one time, it must be submitted by each issue's deadline.