Department of Recreation and Wellness
Wellness Connection - Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy by Rebecca Walls, Medical Board of the State of Ohio Licensed Therapist, relieves tension, relaxes the mind and leaves clients feeling rejuvenated.
Find out what BGSU Massage Therapy is all about by attending a drop-in session at one of these campus events!
Thursday, December 5 - Pajama Party - Perry Field House - 10:00 PM - 12:00AM
General Information and Costs
- Appointments are required for private sessions and are conducted in the Student Recreation Center Office Suite 118B. Enter through the Pool/Offices "Aquatics" door.
- Call To Schedule Appointments: 419.372.9355
- Cancellations accepted up to 24 hours in advance. No refunds if cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment.
- BGSU Students/Faculty/Staff/SRC Members
- 1/2 Hour: $35.00
- 1 Hour: $60.00
- Community/Non-SRC Members
- 1/2 Hour: $40.00
- 1 Hour: $70.00
Appointment Times: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
On-Site Massage Therapy Events
Massage Therapy builds good will and brings a positive atmosphere to an event or meeting. Show participants that you place a high value on each of them with an on-site chair massage. On-site chair massage treatments relieve tension, relax the mind and leave clients feeling rewarded. A few minutes of personal attention in the massage chair, kneading out knots and soothing tense spots, results in a feeling of rejuvenation.
Contact Rebecca Walls to Schedule an On-Site Therapy Event:
Rebecca Walls Biography and Certifications
- Medical Board of the State of Ohio, 2002
- Healing Arts Institute, Diploma 2001
- St. John Neuromuscular Therapy Cervical Injuries,
Postural Analysis & Pelvic Stabilization, 2002
- Day-Break Geriatric Massage Techniques, 2004
- John F. Barnes' Myofascial Mobilization, 2004
- Rossiter Stretching System, 2006
- Belavi Facelift Massage, 2006
- Treatment of Fibromyalgia for Massage Therapists, 2010
- Impact Foot Reflexology, 2013
- Active Professional Member of American Massage Therapy Association
- Self-employed massage therapist based in Bowling Green, OH since 2002
- Ethics Instructor, Healing Arts Institute, 2005-2007