Department of Recreation and Wellness
Forrest Creason Golf Course - Course Overview
The Forrest Creason Golf Course, located in Bowling Green, Ohio, is easily considered one of the best manicured courses in Northwest Ohio. This semi-private course is offered to the public, as well as all BGSU students, and features a complete irrigation system and several white silica sand traps. Strategically positioned water hazards and newly renovated bunkers challenge the shot making abilities of even the best of players. However, with four sets of tees Forrest Creason remains playable regardless of skill level.
Without question one of the most talked about aspects of a round of golf at Forrest Creason are the views. Set among the athletic facilities of Bowling Green State University (Doyt Perry Stadium, Sebo Athletic Center, Meserve Softball Field, Keefe Tennis Courts, Stellar Baseball Field, Cochrane Soccer Field, and the BGSU Ice Arena) Forrest Creason offers a unique palate of natural beauty and iconic features.
Forrest Creason Golf Course features many incentives for getting in the game. A few include:
Course Map and Scorecard
USGA rules govern all play except where the following Local Rules prevail.
1. Out of bounds: White stakes left side of No. 4 and No. 9; Any where outside of golf course property as defined by roads and fences; Ball parks off of No. 14 and 16.
2. Service roads throughout the golf course shall be treated as immovable obstructions.
3. Water hazards are defined by yellow stakes and lines. Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes and lines.
4. Keep all carts 30 feet from greens and tees.
5. Fivesomes are not permitted without prior permission from Golf Director, Kurt Thomas.
6. Proper golf attire is required at all times.
7. Coolers are not permitted on the golf course.
8. No alcoholic beverages may be brought on premises.
Please rake traps, replace divots and repair ball marks.
Click the thumbnails below to open the full course map (lower left) or full scorecard (lower right).
Please call 419.372.2674 for tee times.