Department of Recreation and Wellness
Student Recreation Center - Policies
These policies are in force through August 2, 2013. Updated policies based on the pending Student Recreation Center Renovation will be posted prior to August 19.
1. A limited number of day lockers are available (day use lock and towel are not provided).
2. Day lockers must be emptied by closing each evening.
3. Contents left in a day locker overnight will be removed and a $10.00 service charge will be assessed to retrieve personal belongings.
4. To secure personal belongings, patrons utilizing a day locker can:
(a) Bring their own lock.
(b) Utilize a coin-operated locker (coin lockers located on the main and sub-basement levels
of the facility).
(c) Purchase a lock from the Pro Shop.
5. The SRC is not responsible for lost or stolen belongings. It is recommended that patrons do not leave valuable belongings in any lockers.
Half and Full Size Lockers
1. Half and full size lockers can be rented for the remainder of the summer term at discounted rates (noted in RED below) beginning June 17, 2013. Please note: there are a limited number of half and full size lockers available for rent.
|Half size locker fees:||Full size locker fees:|
|Summer Semester||5/6/13 - 8/2/13||$10.00||Summer Semester||5/6/13 - 8/2/13||$20.00|
|Beginning 6/17/13||$5.00||Beginning 6/17/13||$10.00|
2. Patrons that rent a half or full size locker receive the towel exchange service.
3. One towel will be provided per locker membership.
4. Patrons are responsible for securing their Department towel. If a towel is lost or stolen, patrons can purchase a replacement towel for $5.00. (If a patron decides not to purchase a replacement towel, he/she will no longer receive the towel exchange service.)
5. Only towels with the Department logo will be eligible for exchange.
6. Expiration of the towel exchange service coincides with the expiration date of locker membership.
7. The SRC is not responsible for the loss of personal locks; therefore, it is recommended to use the SRC issued combination lock for locker rentals.
8. If your locker is not emptied by the last day of the rental period, all contents will be removed and a $10.00 service charge will be assessed to retrieve personal belongings. Items removed from lockers will be stored for 90 days, and then donated to a local charity.
Locker Rental Expiration/Renewal Procedures
At the conclusion of the locker rental period, patrons have the ability to discontinue or renew their locker membership.
To Discontinue a Locker Membership
1. Remove all personal belongings from the locker.
2. Secure the combination lock to the latch of the locker door.
3. Return Department logo towel to the Pro Shop employee.
4. Sign locker rental expiration check-out spreadsheet.
5. If either the combination lock or Department towel is not returned, the replacement fee below is assessed:
Department Towel: $15.00
Combination Lock: $10.00
To Renew a Locker Membership
Locker renewal reminders and renewal information are posted approximately 2-3 weeks prior to the conclusion of locker memberships.
1. All locker renewal memberships are required to be completed in person at the Pro Shop within the posted timeframe.
2. It is the patron's responsibility to monitor the expiration date of their locker membership.