Department of Recreation and Wellness
USGA rules govern all play except where the following Local Rules prevail.
1. Out of bounds: White stakes left side of No. 4 and No. 9; Any where outside of golf course property as defined by roads and fences; Ball parks off of No. 14 and 16.
2. Service roads throughout the golf course shall be treated as immovable obstructions.
3. Water hazards are defined by yellow stakes and lines. Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes and lines.
4. Keep all carts 30 feet from greens and tees.
5. Fivesomes are not permitted without prior permission from Golf Director, Kurt Thomas.
6. Proper golf attire is required at all times.
7. Coolers are not permitted on the golf course.
8. No alcoholic beverages may be brought on premises.
Please rake traps, replace divots and repair ball marks.