OFF CAMPUS STUDENT SERVICES
The Hazel H. Smith Lounge is located on the 2nd floor of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union, and is designated as a space for commuter students to go during the day.
Some features of the lounge include:
- Comfortable tables and chairs providing a place to study;
- Kitchenette complete with two microwaves, a sink, and a refrigerator;
- Free storage lockers to stash your books and personal belongings*;
- Current newspapers and magazines for your reading enjoyment;
- Two computer stations for checking email, MyBGSU, and other web-browsing;
- Wireless printing capabilities. Follow these instructions to set-up your machine.
- Flyers and important information for off-campus students.
*Print the application form and bring it to the Information Center on the first floor of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union. Lockers are rented per-semester, beginning at 8:00 am on the first day of class.