The LeaderShape Institute
What is The LeaderShape® Institute?
Applications are currently available for the 2014 BGSU Leadershape Institute! Apply by February 24,2014. To apply click here.
The LeaderShape® Institute is an intensive and energizing six-day program designed to encourage participants to become leaders with integrity. The curriculum is used on college campuses nationwide and participants become alumni of this prestigious program.
The LeaderShape® Institute Program Focus
The LeaderShape® Institute Format
- Interactive activities over classroom lectures
- Participants share roles of teacher and learner
- Large group work done within a learning community
- Smaller groups, called Family Clusters, create vision statements
- Team Challenge course builds trust, communication, and group problem-solving
The LeaderShape® Institute Facilitators
- Bowling Green State University faculty members
- Experienced in working with young adults
- Guest speakers include leaders in education, government and nonprofit areas
- Create blueprint to improve effectiveness of campus or community organization
- Begin to implement blueprint immediately after session
- Produce extraordinary results within organization in nine to 12 months
After The LeaderShape® Institute
- Achieve new insights
- Improve relationships
- Build more effective teams
- Enhance society
- Meet our Alumni
The LeaderShape® Institute
- Annual event will be held May 12-17, 2014
- Application due by February 24,2014
- Students must apply and be accepted to participate
- Fee to participate is $100. Limited number of scholarships available to students who have been selected to attend the Leadershape Institute.