Student Health Service
Have your blood tests done at the Student Health Service.
Walk-ins Welcome - No appointment necessary.
Serving Students, Faculty & Staff.
Reasonable prices. Fees available upon request. Call us at 419-372-7442.
The Student Health Service Lab performs many lab tests "while you wait". Most tests sent to our reference lab will have results available in 1-3 days.
Tests ordered by your Healthcare Provider:
- Bring your lab order and insurance information.
- Tests will be billed to your insurance.
- We have a selection of tests that can be requested without a doctor's order at discounted pricing.
- These tests are paid for up front and NOT submitted to insurance. Cash, check, credit card or BG1 card accepted.
- Test options include:
- Fasting blood sugar
- Fasting lipid profile
- TSH (thyroid function)
- Hemoglobin A1c (long term blood sugar monitor)
- Liver profile
- PSA (prostate test for males)
- Wellness profile (22 tests to include a complete blood cell count, kidney, liver and thyroid function, glucose, sodium, potassium, cholesterol, HDL & LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.)
- Strep throat rapid test (students may order this test and have it billed to insurance)
Pre-employment drug testing & Pre-operative Lab Tests:
The Student Health Service will be happy to assist you in coordinating your pre-employment or pre-op testing needs. It is recommended that you call the lab directly at 419-372-7442 to discuss the specifics of what you need.