|Requirements to Tryout: Current BGSU Students|
1. You must be enrolled at Bowling Green State University full time.
- 2. Earn and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better. (Semester GPA's of 2.5 or lower are subject to attend study tables.)
- 3. Must maintain a full time (12 credit hours) enrollment status during the entire duration of the season.
- 4. Be in good standing with University, Bursar and student behavior.
|Requirements to Tryout: Incoming/Transfer BGSU Students|
1. You must have been accepted to Bowling Green State University.
- 2. You must be enrolled as a full time student by no later than Monday, August 19, 2013 and
- 3. Once a student, all the above statements apply.
All dancers must also pass a physical examination conducted by a doctor verifying that you are medically and physically able to meet the demands of the program.
|Example skills are but not limited to:|
- Triple/ Quad pirouette
- Fouette a la second
- Grand jete
- Switch leap
- High Kick skills
- Motion strength
- Crowd appeal
|Want to Tryout for the 2013 school year?|| |
Tryouts will be held on:
Sunday, April 7, 2013
1pm - 6pm
Click here for the Spring 2013 Tryout Packet
April 7th Mandatory Meeting for Selected Team: 7pm - 10pm in 306 Bowen-Thompson Student Union