The Risk Management Department provides:
- Direct oversight over all insurance and risk financing programs.
- Damage protection for university assets.
- Third-party claims resolution.
- Direction for the control and mitigation of risks associated with various activities including but not limited to event planning, outdoor adventure clubs, vehicle use, facilities use, field trips and foreign travel
- Hazard identification & analysis.
- Driver training and insurability checks.
- Emergency response assistance.
- Allocation of insurance premiums and claim costs.
- Contract review & analysis.
- Defensive driver training for employees driving university vehicles.
- Annual inspection by insurance carriers of facilities and boilers to assure their safe condition and operation.
- Certificates of insurance to meet contractual obligations.
Kimberly K. Miller, Director
1851 N. Research Drive
Bowling Green, OH 43403