Information for Mid-Term Grade Reporting
Academic Progress Reporting - Mid-Term Grade Reporting
Students have the benefit of Progress Reporting from two initiatives: successNET and Mid-Term Grading.
This early feedback is critical to student success.
- Connects students to the course
- Offers time for students to adjust their approach to the coursework
- Provides advisors and faculty members with early progress indicators
- Allows time for intrusive interventions to be effective
Reporting rosters will be available for all students, in all classes and it is highly recommended that instructors utilize this process in order to have the highest impact on student success.
Instructors will be provided on-line mid-term grade rosters through the Faculty Center. Instructors will be able to post mid-term grades beginning the seventh week of classes through the ninth week of classes.
For the Fall 2013 semester Mid-Term submission dates will be Monday, October 14, 2013 (10:00AM EST) through Monday, October 28, 2013 (11:59PM EST).
Students will have access to view Mid-Term Grades via Student Center.
- Mid-Term Grade Submission Tutorial
- Mid-Term Grade Submission Quick Reference
- Mid-Term Grades Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Questions regarding Mid-Term Grading may be directed to email@example.com
Return to Registration & Records Home Page
Last Updated 09.19.13