Administrative Staff Position Vacancy Announcement
DIGITAL IMAGING APPLICATION SUPPORT DEVELOPER
Information Technology Services - ITS
To visit the ITS web site: Click HERE
To attach your cover letter, contact information for three professional references and resume (as one document, in one attachment if possible) and apply click here: email@example.com
The digital imaging application support developer will build, maintain and offer technical support for digital imaging related software. This position will also provide support to different groups of the campus community to help them maintain their documents and associated workflows.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
• Digital Imaging System – Development; maintenance; administration and technical support.
• Create new web services – Builds; maintains and offers technical support for custom built web services.
• Provides phone and email support to the campus for all other digital imaging related issues.
• Research and evaluates new web and digital imaging related technologies.
This list of essential duties, tasks and responsibilities is not all-inclusive; individual will perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
• Experience with design and creation of relational database schemas (SQL Server, Oracle).
• A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
• Ability to communication directly with peers, managers and clients while developing a successful solution to a client request.
• Strong organizational skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
• Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Waterfall, Incremental).
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems. Also required one year of IT application development experience.
Pre-Employment Background Check
Final candidate(s) are required to authorize and pass a background investigation prior to an offer of employment. Offers of employment are conditional until a background investigation has been successfully completed and all other pre-employment requirements are satisfied. The University reserves the right to determine and confirm suitability for employment and to end any employment already begun if the background check reveals disqualifying information.
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative pay grade I54/355. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefits package available.
For more information about Administrative pay grades and ranges please click HERE
Submit cover letter w/email address, resume, and contact information of 3 professional references (in one document as one attachment if possible) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to:
Office of Human Resources (Search J-62555)
1851 N. Research Drive
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403-0201
Deadline to apply: April 5, 2013
(Credentials must be received in the Office of Human Resources on or before the deadline date. Official transcript(s) will be required of final candidates.)
Bowling Green State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. BGSU hires only individuals authorized to work in the United States. For information regarding BGSU’s crime statistics, please visit Public Safety’s web site at www.bgsu.edu/offices/safety.
|Full-time staff members|
are offered many
benefits at BGSU for
a brief description
|Bowling Green was|
recently named one
of the best home
towns in Ohio.
the Bowling Green
the Bowling Green Chamber of
the city of Bowling
Green’s web site.
To return to all Administrative Staff Vacancies click HERE