Administrative Staff Position Vacancy Announcement
Internal Audit and Advisory Services
To visit the Office of the Internal Audit and Advisory Services web site: Click HERE
To apply, click the following e-mail address: email@example.com and attach (as one document if possible), your cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references.
The Internal Auditor will complete all phases of audit work including planning, field work, and reporting with the objective of evaluating business process controls, identifying deficiencies, and providing recommendations for improvement. Additionally, the Internal Auditor will train and supervise student auditors, support the development of auditing tools (such as IDEA), and assist with department operations as required.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
• Work with data mining tools to manage the continuous monitoring program.
• Develop audit programs for each engagement. Identify the scope, objectives, timing, and allocate resources based on inherent and observed risk to see audits/review through to the drafting of the written reports and resolution of corrections to the findings.
• Work with the auditees after each project and evaluate action plans as far as adequacy and provide guidance to operations during development of these plans.
• Communicate and coordinate project status with the Director of Internal Audit and Advisory Services, and clients.
• Organize work plan for and supervise student auditors.
• Conduct special investigations as projects arise
• Support the Internal Audit Director in data collection and analysis to support the development of the annual audit plan.
This list of essential duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive. The individual will perform other essential duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must be proficient in MS Excel and Word and preferably have knowledge of IDEA and/or ACL data tools. The successful candidate needs to possess excellent interpersonal skills, be a self-starter and have strong writing skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or other relevant area required. Also required two to four year’s experience in accounting or auditing.
Public accounting experience and being certified or working towards certification in a professional association i.e. CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, etc.
Pre-Employment Background Check
Final candidate(s) are required to authorize and pass a background investigation prior to an offer of employment. Offers of employment are conditional until a background investigation has been successfully completed and all other pre-employment requirements are satisfied. The University reserves the right to determine and confirm suitability for employment and to end any employment already begun if the background check reveals disqualifying information.
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative pay grade 355. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available. For more information on Administrative pay grades and ranges click HERE
Submit cover letter w/email address, resume, and contact information of 3 professional references (in one document as one attachment if possible) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to:
Office of Human Resources (Search J-62699)
1851 N. Research Drive, Room 106
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403-0201
Deadline to apply: December 18, 2013
Credentials must be received on or before the deadline date. Official transcript(s) will be required of final candidates.
|Full-time staff members are offered many benefits at BGSU for a brief description click: here||Bowling Green was recently named one of the best home towns in Ohio. Details: here||Information from the Bowling Green Visitor and Convention Bureau. Details: here|
Information from the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce. Details: here
|New resident information from the city of Bowling Green’s web site. Details: here|
To return to all Administrative Staff Vacancies click HERE