Administrative Staff Position Vacancy Announcement
ADMISSIONS PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Office of Admissions - Enrollment Management
More information about the Office of Admissions: Click HERE
To attach your cover letter, contact information for three professional references and resume (as one document in one attachment if possible) and apply click here: email@example.com
The Admissions Program Coordinator is responsible for building early recruitment programs including a financial literacy component for middle/junior high schools as mandated by the State of Ohio to enhance the future enrollment of Bowling Green State University. This is a part-time position.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
• Create and direct an 8th grade Financial Literacy camp that aligns with the financial literacy component for middle/junior high schools as mandated by the State of Ohio.
The camp is two, one-week sessions to build an early awareness of BGSU with middle school students.
• Collaborate with the NW Ohio Credit Unions, colleges and departments to bring high school students to campus for a financial seminar/recruitment program. This program must align itself with the financial literacy module for high school.
• Create recruitment events/programs to keep former financial camp participants engaged with the University each year through high school.
• Participate in Admissions programs and recruitment activities such as Preview Day, Presidents’ Day, Falcon Fridays and Summer Visit Days.
• Foster collaboration and build new and ongoing relationships with campus and community constituents. Fundraising is a part of this ongoing process.
This list of essential duties, tasks and responsibilities is not all-inclusive; individual will perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Teaching experience beneficial
• Experience in higher education/admissions desired
• Fosters collaboration
Bachelor’s Degree required. Also required six months to one year prior teaching experience and admissions/higher education experience.
Pre-Employment Background Check
Final candidate(s) are required to authorize and pass a background investigation prior to an offer of employment. Offers of employment are conditional until a background investigation has been successfully completed and all other pre-employment requirements are satisfied. The University reserves the right to determine and confirm suitability for employment and to end any employment already begun if the background check reveals disqualifying information.
Part-time, Administrative staff position available. Approximately 20 hours per week. Administrative pay grade 352. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Limited benefits package available which includes retirement, workers compensation, unemployment coverage and Medicare. However no insurance benefits are available.
Submit cover letter with email address, resume, and contact information for 3 professional references by email (as one document in one attachment if possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to:
Office of Human Resources (Search J-62441)
1851 N. Research Drive
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Deadline to apply: October 26, 2012
Credentials must be received prior to deadline date. Official transcript(s) will be required of final candidates.
Bowling Green State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. BGSU hires only individuals authorized to work in the United States. For information regarding BGSU’s crime statistics, please visit Public Safety’s web site at www.bgsu.edu/offices/safety.
|Full-time staff members|
are offered many
benefits at BGSU
for a brief description
|Bowling Green was recently named|
one of the best
home towns in Ohio. Details: here
the Bowling Green
the Bowling Green
the city of Bowling
Green’s web site.
To return to all Administrative Staff Vacancies click HERE