BGSU Retirees Association
(Detailed information, including reservation form, will be in each newsletter sent before a meeting. The venue for BGSURA luncheon meetings is the Bowling Green Country Club on the second Monday of the relevant month.)
- September 9, 2013-Fall Convocation, President Mary Ellen Mazey and Mayor Dick Edwards - Town & Gown.
- November 11, 2013-Steve Krakoff, BGSU Capital Planning.
- March 10, 2014-Barbara Waddell, BGSU Equity & Diversity.
- April 14, 2014-Ray Heitger, leader and clarinetist of the Cakewalkin’ Jazz Band, “Toledo’s oldest New Orleans style jazz band.” He retired last year from BGSU’s Math and Statistics Department. This is the annual joint meeting with retirees from the University of Toledo.
- May 12, 2014-Ryan Wichman, Meteorologist, Channel 11 .