- More than 200 undergraduate majors and programs.
- BGSU operates on a semester system with three summer terms.
- BGSU is ranked as a top institution by U.S.News & World Report and Business Week and is one of only six universities in Ohio to earn Tier One recognition.
|College of Arts and Sciences||College of
|College of Education &
|Add Video to Blog by VideoLightBox.com v2.1m|
|College of Musical Arts||College of Technology||College of Health &
BGSU Firelands (Huron, Ohio)
- Established in 1910, BGSU enjoys a physically compact, park-like campus. You can walk or bike anywhere in 10-15 minutes.
- The city of Bowling Green (population 29,600, including students) was named one of the five best places to live in Ohio, by Ohio Magazine.
- 18,000 on the main campus, and nearly 2,500 at BGSU Firelands in Huron, Ohio
- 22 percent of the entering class are ethnic and racial minority students
- 16 percent of students transfer from other colleges and universities
- 7 percent of students are adult learners over the age of 25
- Students from 50 states and 70 other countries
- Entering freshmen have 22 average ACT and 3.25 average high school GPA
- 20:1 student to faculty ratio
- Nearly 6,500 students in 15 residence halls and nearly 30 greek housing units
- Nearly 325 student organizations, including more than 40 fraternities and sororities
- 90 percent of all entering freshmen receive financial aid
- More than $20 million in academic scholarships were offered to incoming students during the 2011-12 school year
- 4,000 students earn $8 million annually through on-campus employment
Approximately 20,000 students (3,000 are graduate students), including: