The Falcons are going on the road next month with a barnstorming tour, bringing coaches, players and staff from 18 sports to meet alumni and friends around the region.
Each event will feature autograph sessions, raffles, silent auctions, BGSU merchandise, and food and beverages. All visits will be held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome—encourage family and friends to come.
Admission to the following events is free with advance registration, or $5 at the door.
The first stop on the tour will be the Cedar Point Center at BGSU Firelands, on June 5. Sponsored by Richard Hargrave.
• June 6, Kettenring Country Club, 211 Carpenter Road, Defiance. Sponsored by Hubbard Printing.
• June 11, the Fremont Country Club, 2340 E. State St., Fremont.
• June 12, the Shawnee Country Club, 1700 Shawnee Road, Lima. Sponsored by former BGSU trustee and co-chair of the Building Dreams Campaign Kerm Stroh and his wife, Mary Lu; alumni Van and Tracey Wright ’77, and Moulton Printing.
• June 21, the Findlay Country Club, 1500 Country Club Drive, Findlay.
• June 26, Camden Falls, 2460 S. State Route 231.
Admission to the following two events on the tour is $10 per person and $5 per child, with a $20 maximum per family.
In the Cleveland area, the tour stops on June 14 in the Jeffrey Banquet Hall at the 100th Bomb Group Restaurant, 20920 Brookpark Road.
On June 19, the Falcons visit the Toledo Zoo, in the Nairobi Event Pavilion.
For more details or to register, contact BGSU Athletics at 2-7100 or email@example.com or visit bgsufalcons.com.