Bowling Green State University
Homecoming 2010 Parade Route
The Parade will begin at the corner of Alumni Drive and Mercer Road. It will turn left onto Mercer, continue south one block, turn right onto Wooster Street, and continue west six blocks to South College Street.
The following road closures will occur at different times throughout the parade:
Stadium Drive (on East side of Lot L to the Alumni Drive intersection)
Alumni Drive (at both the Mercer and Wooster Street intersections)
- Stadium Drive will re-open once all floats and driving units get onto Alumni Drive
- Alumni Drive will re-open once all units have proceeded onto Mercer Street
Mercer Street (at both the Wooster and Ridge Street intersection)
Wooster Street (at both the Mercer and Thurstin Street intersections)
The following streets at both the Clough and Wooster intersections: State, Baldwin, Williams, Biddle, Crim, South College, University, and Troup.
- Mercer Street will re-open once the last unit has turned right onto Wooster Street
- State, Baldwin, Williams, Biddle, and Crim Streets will re-open after the last unit has passed the specific intersection on Wooster Street
- South College will re-open once all units have exited the parade route (including Lot A turn-around)
- University, Wooster, and Troup will re-open following the conclusion of the parade