Bowling Green State University
Homecoming Trivia Questions
1. What was the theme of the 2010 Homecoming Parade?
Answer: "Homecoming 2010: Then. Now. Always."
2. Who was BGSU's first Honorary Letterman?
Answer: Sam Cooper
(BGSU's Swimmers and Divers Society will memorialize Dr. Sam Cooper Saturday, Oct. 4 at 11 a.m., Student Recreation Center Lobby)
3. What year did Frieda make her debut?
4. What happened to the paper-mache Freddie Falcon mask during the summer of 1950?
Answer: It was eaten by mice.
5. What was the original name of BGSU?
Answer: Bowling Green State Normal College
6. What former BGSU coach was named Big Ten Coach of the Year in 1974?
Answer: Denny Stolz
7. What's the mascot of University of Toledo, the Homecoming football opponent?
Answer: The Rocketeer
8. How many years have Freddie and Frieda hosted a 5K Fun Run/Walk on Saturday morning during Homecoming?
Answer: This year marks the 12th year.
9. What exit number do you take off I-75 to BGSU via Wooster Street
Answer: Exit #181
10. How many units were in the Homecoming Parade last year?
11. What happened during Homecoming 1975 that attracted national attention?
Answer: Rick Morrow was crowned Homecoming queen.