We are the central receiving and distribution center of United States Postal Services (USPS) mail for BGSU faculty, staff, and students living on campus. We also operate a full-service USPS retail outlet, STAMPER'S Mail & Copy Center, on the second floor of the Bowen-Thompson Student Union.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
Location: 110 Park Avenue, Bowling Green, OH 43403
Phone Number: 419.372.2310
Manager: Stephanie Sickler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 419.372.0154
Mail Delivery Quick Reference:
- Mail routes deliver and pick up mail from departments/buildings and operate from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Greek Unit and Residence Hall mail delivery is scheduled between 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- There is no incoming or outgoing mail service on Saturdays or University holidays.
- Outbound mail is placed into the USPS mail stream when the Bowling Green Post Office picks up university mail between 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- UPS, Airborne, DHL and Federal Express items are handled by Shipping and Receiving or the shipping company and not by University Postal Services.
Resources for Students and Parents:
- Student and Parent Information
- Summer Mail Forwarding
- Mail Category Definitions
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
Resources for Faculty and Staff: