Math Exam Study Session
Looking for help with your common exam for Math? If you are in a Math class that has evening common exams (Algebra II, Business Calculus, or Precalculus), then we have a nice opportunity for you. Come to the exam study session, held 2-3 business days prior to your exam, to work on practice problems, study in groups, and ask tutors questions. Feel free to bring your friends from class and please feel free to come and go anytime during the session. Also, please bring any resource you may want to use (i.e. book, notes, calculator, laptop) for studying.
To attend these sessions, bring your study materials and your BGSU ID to the Learning Commons. Tell the receptionist you are there for the MATH 1XXX exam session and you will be directed to the reserved study space. Grab a seat and start studying. It’s as simple as that!
Each session runs 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM at the Learning Commons. The study sessions for Spring 2013:
- Thursday, February 14th: MATH 1260 (Basic Calculus)
- Tuesday, February 26th: MATH 1220 (College Algebra II)
- Monday, March 11th: MATH 1280/1300 (Precalculus)
- Thursday, March 21st: MATH 1260
- Tuesday, April 2nd: MATH 1220
- Monday, April 8th: MATH 1280/1300
- Thursday, April 11th: MATH 1260
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. See you at the study session! Good luck!