Student Union Advisory Committee
To provide means through which the University community may advise the Student Union in matters concerning its operation and programming.
- Three elected faculty members, at least two of whom are not members of Faculty Senate;
- One additional faculty member in first four years, appointed by the Committee on Committees for a one-year term;
- Two undergraduate students appointed by USG for one-year terms;
- One graduate student appointed by GSS for a one-year term;
- The (student) President of the Union Activities Organization or his/her appointed designee.
- One member of the administrative staff appointed by the Administrative Staff Council for a three-year term;
- One member of the classified staff appointed by the Classified Staff Council for a three-year term;
- Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Director of the Student Union
- Representative from the Alumni Board
The chair shall be elected from among the elected faculty members.
BALANCE OF REPRESENTATION:
The three elected faculty members must be eligible for election to Faculty Senate ( Academic Charter, Article V.B).
All elected, appointed and ex officio members have full voting rights. Consultants are non-voting members. ( Academic Charter, Article V.B)