Parking Advisory Committee
To make recommendations to the Director of Campus Safety or the Manager of Parking Services or other properly constituted authority regarding the registration, parking, and regulation of vehicles on the University campus.
- Regulations for motor vehicle operation, registration, and parking on campus;
- Regulations for bicycle operation, registration, and parking on campus;
- Allocation of budgeted funds for specific purposes in furtherance of the above purposes of the Committee;
- Any other functions mandated by the Faculty Senate, the Provost, or other duly constituted authority.
- Three elected faculty members;
- One additional faculty member in first four years, appointed by the Committee on Committees for a one-year term;
- One administrative staff member elected by the administrative staff for a three-year term;
- One classified staff member elected by the classified staff for a three-year term;
- Two undergraduate students appointed by USG for one-year terms;
- One graduate student appointed by GSS for a one-year term;
- One Student Traffic Court representative appointed by USG for a one-year term;
- One commuting student appointed by the Hazel H. Smith Off-Campus Student Center for a one-year term.
- Designee of the Provost
- Director of Campus Safety and Security
- Manager of Parking Services
The chair shall be elected from among the elected faculty, administrative staff and classified staff members.
BALANCE OF REPRESENTATION:
The three elected faculty members must be eligible for election to Faculty Senate ( Academic Charter, Article V.B).
All elected, appointed and ex officio members have full voting rights. Consultants are non-voting members. ( Academic Charter, Article V.B)