Senate Executive Committee
The Senate Executive Committee (SEC) is responsible for the business of the Senate and receives reports and recommendations from Senate standing committees. The SEC sets the agenda for Senate meetings, participates with the President in Charter interpretations and in determinations of Charter violations, reviews proposed Charter amendments, and must approve proposed editorial changes to the Charter.
Meetings of the SEC are scheduled on Tuesday afternoons opposite those weeks in which Senate or on-call meetings of the Senate are scheduled.
The Chairperson of the SEC is the Chair of Faculty Senate, Sheri Wells-Jensen, email@example.com
Below is the list of 2013-2014 SEC Members, their department / organizational affiliations, BGSU phone numbers, and e-mail addresses:
- Sheri Wells-Jensen, Chair, English, 372-2751 or 372-8935, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Border, Engineering Technologies, 372-2461, email@example.com
- Amelia Carr, Management, 372-2543, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachelle M. Hippler, Applied Scienes, 372-0670, email@example.com
- Kathryn Hoff, VCT-Tech Education, 372-7557, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Johnson, Educational Foundations, 372-7369, email@example.com
- Joel O'Dorisio, Vice Chair, 372-3537, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Pelletier, Music Performance Studies, 372-2321, email@example.com
- Sarah Rainey, Women's Studies, 372-6949, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Wood, Secretary, University Libraries, 372-2751 or 372-7904, email@example.com
Non -Faculty Members