Environmental Health and Safety
Fisher Scientific MSDS Resources
Finding and printing a MSDS for Fisher-manufactured chemicals:
- Log on to http://www.fishersci.com
- Select the Catalog icon.
- Select the Fisher Chemical Catalog or Acros Organics icon in the Catalogs section.
- Browse through the alphabetical tabbed listing for the chemical name. Chemical product names appear in the same sequence as in the print catalog.
- Once you've determined the chemical product, click the hyper-linked name to display product and ordering information. The MSDS icon will be accessible below the ordering chart.
- Select the MSDS icon.
- Choose the Print option from your browser to print a copy of the MSDS.
Fax-on-Demand: Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs)
Fisher's Fax-on-Demand System lets you request material safety data sheets (MSDSs) for Fisher chemicals and Acros Organics products--faxing the data back to your fax machine 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call 1-201-703-3165. Just listen to the recorded message and follow the directions.
- Have this information available:
- The product catalog number
- Your fax number
- Enter information. Follow the instructions and enter your request using your touch-tone telephone. Enter letters by pressing the corresponding number on your telephone keypad.
- Receive your MSDS(s). Your MSDS(s) will be faxed promptly to the number you entered in Step 3 - usually within 30 minutes. If your fax line is busy, our system will redial repeatedly and only terminate the transmission if it cannot get through in those attempts. If you don't receive a response within 30 minutes, place your request again.